Studies have shown that people with diabetes have higher incidence of hearing loss than non-diabetics. This correlation appears to be stronger in people under the age of 60 than those older than 60. Affinity Hearing encourages everyone who suspects hearing loss to have their hearing checked.
Some symptoms of hearing loss:
- Asking people to repeat themselves
- Others complain that the TV is turned up too loud
- Hearing but not understanding words
- Feeling that people mumble often
- Difficulty hearing in noisy situations
If you or a loved one is showing symptoms of hearing loss or have diabetes, please call us for a hearing screening. We have offices in Plymouth and St. Michael, Minnesota.
Please call us at 763-744-1190 to set up your appointment.